MomentumYes invites everyday people to rethink God’s mission, the call of the church, and their individual roles. It is a free online video-based curriculum for churches, small groups, and individuals.
- Perspective Matters
- Perspective on the Old Testament
- Perspective on the New Testament
- Head: Gain an accurate understanding of what God has always been doing.
- Hands: Open your heart and mind to God’s mission.
- Heart: Align your priorities with God’s priorities.
- Current Status of the Church
- Task Remaining and Challenges Ahead
- Importance of Prayer
- Your Prayers Matter
- Prayer for Unengaged Unreached People Groups
- Head: Articulate the problem, the mission, and the status.
- Hands: Respond to God’s heart in prayer right now.
- Heart: Care about Unengaged Unreached People
- The Beginning of Our Story
- Everyday People Changing Culture
- Your Prayers Matter
- Host Directed Prayer for Unreached People Group
- Everyday People Working as a Team
- Head: Understand that as image bearers,
Christians are created to be participants in God’s
- Hands: Consider how everyday blessings can bless others.
- Heart: Feel a personal connection and responsibility to the Father’s mission.
- Call to All
- Host-Directed I Said Yes… Video
- Everyday People Who Came Before Us
- Exploring the Growth of the Church
- Head: Understand that ordinary people have moved the gospel one by one, throughout history,
and we are God’s plan.
- Hands: Identify a role you can play in God’s
- Heart: Determine to play a role.
- Connecting with Neighbors from Different Backgrounds
- Host-Directed Prayer for Neighbors from Different Backgrounds
- Too Important to Ignore
- Emergency Response
- Head: Understand that the nations are in all cities.
- Hands: Determine to interact with a neighbor from a different background in a caring way.
- Heart: Increase compassion for those around you that don’t know Jesus.
RETHINK OUR LIVES
- Now What?
- Host Directed Concrete Ways to Connect
- Response to Momentum Activity
- Head: Apply the content of MomentumYes within your personal context.
- Hands: Declare and share intentions to invest in God’s mission.
- Heart: Determine a sense of urgency and joy to participate in God’s mission.